Barry 10k 2018 | BARRY, WALES
The 2019 ABP Barry Island 10K will take place on Sunday 4th August.
It forms part of the Healthspan Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and the all-new Healthspan Porthcawl 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
Online entries for the 10K, Family Fun Run and Toddler Dash have now sold out. A limited number of entries will be available on the day for the family races only. You can now pre-register for 2020 and be notified as soon as entries go on sale and the date is announced.
|10K General Entry||SOLD OUT|
|10K Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)||SOLD OUT|
|Ty Hafan Fundraiser||CLOSED|
|Family Fun Run (Individual)||SOLD OUT|
|Family Fun Run (Family Ticket – 4 People)||SOLD OUT|
|Toddler Dash (your entry fee will be donated to Ty Hafan)||CLOSED|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Healthspan Wales 10K Series?
Healthspan Season Tickets and Multi-Event Passes have now sold out!
|Healthspan Season Ticket (all 4 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Three Event Pass (any 3 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Two Event Pass (any 2 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Full Price (entering 4 races outside of the Multi-Event offer)||SOLD OUT!|
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. Savings shown are off the cost of full-priced General Entry.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the ABP Barry Island 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the ABP Barry Island 10K you have until midnight on Monday 8th July to transfer your entry. This deadline has now passed.