Barry 10k 2018 | BARRY, WALES
The 2019 Barry Island 10K will take place on Sunday 4th August. Entries are now open!
It forms part of the Run 4 Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and the all-new Porthcawl 10K. Details on discounted Multi-Event Passes can be seen below.
|10K General Entry||£25|
|10K Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)||£23|
|Multi-Event Pass (when entering two or more races in the Run 4 Wales 10K Series)||See Below|
|Family Fun Run (Individual)||£5|
|Family Fun Run (Family Ticket – 4 People)||£15|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Run 4 Wales 10K Series? A limited number of multi-event passes are up for grabs, available on a first-come, first-serve basis and expected to sell out fast.
With the discount increasing when you sign up to more events, why not commit to your 2019 fitness and look forward to a world-class experience at a series of our 10K events all year long? There’s something for everyone, with varied courses across 4 unique locations – at the Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K, the all-new Porthcawl 10K and the Barry Island 10K.
Multi-Event Passes are now on sale!
Healthspan Season Tickets have now sold out, but Three Event and Two Event Passes are still available for discounted entry into the ABP Newport Wales 10K, Porthcawl 10K and Barry Island 10K.
|Healthspan Season Ticket (all 4 races in the series)||SOLD OUT!|
|Three Event Pass (any 3 races in the series)||£63 (save up to £12)|
|Two Event Pass (any 2 races in the series)||£44 (save up to £6)|
|Full Price (entering 4 races outside of the Multi-Event offer)||£97|
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. Savings shown are off the cost of full-priced General Entry.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Barry Island 10K you have until 8th July to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.