The ABP Barry Island 10K will return on Sunday 1 August 2021. The race was rescheduled from 2020 because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
It forms part of the Healthspan Wales 10K Series, which also includes the Brecon Carreg Cardiff Bay Run, ABP Newport Wales 10K and the Healthspan Porthcawl 10K. Find details on discounted Multi-Event Passes below.
A limited number of entries will be available for the next edition. You can pre-register now and receive priority notification when all races in the Healthspan Wales 10K Series go on sale in early 2021, including the ABP Barry Island 10K.
Enter in 2021 with confidence. Learn more about our COVID promise here.
*A non-refundable admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. You will need to provide a UK Athletics registration number to verify affiliate discounts.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Healthspan Wales 10K Series in 2021?
A limited number of discounted multi-event passes will be available for the series in 2021 – and will be going on sale on Thursday 7th January. You can pre-register above.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Barry Island 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Barry Island 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your place.
Please note that multi-event passes are non-transferrable.
General entries will close on Monday 12th July if they do not sell out beforehand. Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.