The ABP Barry Island 10K will return on Sunday 6 August 2023.
Registration is now closed, but you can click below to register for updates on the R4W 10K Series and be first to hear when new events are announced or dates are confirmed. You’ll also receive priority access to event launches and discounts.
|Late Entry – Sold Out||£32|
|General Entry – Registration Closed||£28|
|Affiliated Entry – Registration Closed||£26|
|Ty Hafan Fundraiser (when pledging to raise £50) – Sold Out||Free|
|Multi-Event Passes – Registration Closed||See Below|
|Junior Races||Click Here|
*Please note a small non-refundable booking fee is charged on top of your registration fee by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration platform. This is clearly broken down/itemised at the checkout page before payment.
Planning on entering two or more of the races in the Run 4 Wales 10K Series in 2023? A limited number of discounted multi-event passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
You can save when registering for two or more races, with the discount increasing depending on the number of races you are registering for. When committing to all four races in the series, your fourth event is free vs the cost of general entry!
Head over to the R4W website for more information on the series, multi-event passes, finishers items and prize money for elite athletes.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Barry Island 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Optional technical finishers t-shirt or Climate Action Fund donation
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Barry Island 10K you have until the advertised transfer deadline to transfer your place.
Please note that multi-event passes are non-transferrable.
General entries will close on 18 July at midnight if they do not sell out beforehand. Those who have obtained a space via a charity, corporate package or sponsor must register ahead of the registration deadline or they will be unable to participate in the event.