Earn bragging rights in your office!
Join thousands of runners at the Barry Island 10K on Sunday 2nd August 2020.
Companies large or small can get involved. Teams of 5 or more can enter – every member of the team completes the entire distance, with the fastest 5 times from each team registering. The fastest average overall time wins!
It’s the perfect team-building exercise, charity fundraising or CSR activity for your business that also provides a golden opportunity to promote your company.
Raise money, morale and your company profile!
- Entry into the 2020 Barry Island 10K
- Access to Team Management Portal
- Trophy awarded to the winning team
- Finish time text message
- Finishers t-shirt and medal for every finisher
- Bypass online registration admin fee
- Teams must have a minimum of 5 runners
- Companies are invoiced for the cost of spaces up front and provided with a promo link that each participant can use to register themselves free of charge on our registration system
2019 ABP Barry Island 10K Corporate Challenge Results – Click Here
2018 Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K Corporate Challenge Results – Click Here