Barry 10k 2018 | BARRY, WALES
The 2018 Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K will take place on Sunday 5 August.
The 10K race will take in all of the town’s most scenic seaside spots – including Whitmore Bay, the Knapp, Romilly Park and Watch House Bay whilst a Family Fun Run will give budding athletes of all ages the opportunity to get in on the action!
|10K General Entry||£22|
|10K Affiliated Entry (for athletes affiliated to a UKA running club)||£20|
|Run 4 Wales 10K Season Ticket||£59|
|Tŷ Hafan Fundraiser (when pledging to fundraise £100)||£4.99|
|Family Fun Run (Individual)||£5|
|Family Fun Run (Family Ticket – 4 People)||£15|
*An admin fee will be charged on top of race entry by ACTIVE, who manage our online registration system. This fee is non-refundable.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
1. Participants must be 15 years of age or older on the day of the event.
2. When registering all participants must sign our terms and conditions.
3. Participants must complete the 10km course in less than 2 hours – our event cut-off time.
4. Names and/or video footage or photographs taken during their participation may be used to publicise the Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K or other Run 4 Wales events.
5. Participant race numbers may not be passed on or sold to any other person. We offer a transfer service to all runners until one month before the race.
6. Registrations will close on the date publicised on the event website homepage.
7. Participants must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. Participants must be fit to run and free from injury
9. Under no exceptions can a participant collect their race pack after the designated time slots.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Event pack including information booklet, running number and timing chip
- Training advice and support
- High quality medal to commemorate your achievement
- Commemorative technical finishers t-shirt
- Access to the event facilities, including toilets
- Water station on the route
- A text post event with your race time (if you have supplied us with your mobile number)
- Use of a live tracking app
CHANGE YOUR DETAILS AND TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY
If you have partially completed your application, please click on the REGISTER NOW button and re-enter your email address to access your details.
If you would like to make changes to your team, or your registration (address, predicted time etc), please click the button below.
If you are no longer able to run the Brecon Carreg Barry Island 10K you have until 19th June to transfer your entry. You can transfer your entry via a link on your confirmation email.