Barry 10k 2018 | BARRY, WALES
Earn bragging rights in your office!
Join thousands of runners at the Barry Island 10K on Sunday 4th August 2019.
Companies large or small can get involved. Teams of 5 or more can enter – every member of the team completes the entire distance, with the fastest 5 times from each team registering. The fastest average team time wins!
It’s the perfect team-building exercise, charity fundraising or CSR activity for your business that also provides a golden opportunity to promote your company.
Raise money, morale and your company profile!
- Entry into the 2019 Barry Island 10K
- Increasing discount dependant on team size
- Web listing on our corporate page
- Access to Team Management Portal
- Trophy awarded to the winning team
- Finish time text message
- Finishers t-shirt and medal for every finisher
- Bypass online registration admin fee
- Teams must have a minimum of 5 runners
- Companies are invoiced for the cost of spaces up front and provided with a promo link that each participant can use to register themselves free of charge on our registration system
For more details, including prices please download our Corporate Challenge Brochure or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921 660 790. To opt-in for details on Corporate Packages at all of our events, please click here.